- Adult Attachment Interview: Theoretical and Clinical TrainingNov 07, 2020, 4:30 PM – Dec 05, 2020, 4:30 PMZoomThis online workshop series will delve into the theoretical underpinnings of the AAI and offer us practical experience to use it clinically. This course certifies you use the AAI in your practice.
- Interfamily Therapy: An IntroductionSep 26, 2020, 2:00 PMZoomInterfamily Therapy is a modern form of therapeutic work, scientifically validated, which is placed half-way between psychotherapy and social intervention. It brings together different models such as attachment theory, group analysis, large group work and systemic family therapy.
- Getting to the Heart of Couple Client Dynamics by Nicola JonesAug 29, 2020, 2:00 PM GMT+5:30ZoomThis lecture looks at the interaction of couples’ attachment styles and attachment histories from the perspective of 2 areas of research and thought (polyvagal theory developed by Stephen Porges and multi-motivational interdisciplinary systems theory).
- On Bereavement - An Attachment Perspective by Dra. Vanessa Nahoul SerioJul 18, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:45 PM GMT+5:30ZoomThis lecture aims to present the concept of bereavement, explain its causes, the phases involved during the process and clinical issues regarding bereavement, as well as bereavement in during COVID-19. (For practitioners and Masters/PG Diploma students in Psychology related fields)
- Mentalization Based Therapy and BPD by Dr. Nicolas LorenziniJun 27, 2020, 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM GMT+5:30ZoomThis course is a brief introduction to MBT as the therapeutic offshoot of mentalizing theory, which has its origins in the understanding of attachment as the primary source of our capacity to explain behaviour as rooted on intentional mental states.